Saturday 21 January 2017

Special Birthday...




My friend asked me to do a giraffe based card for her sons girlfriend
She gave me the words she wanted me to use as well
Which were
'You not Special Because its your birthday,  you are special every day!'
I found an image of a giraffe and used my brother scan and cut to cut it.
Repeating the image so I could decoupage it
I also used the image on the inside and the envelope to pull it all together
The yellow paper I used an embossing folder on in my cut n boss and cut an oval out the star paper using my spellbinders dies in the cut n boss
She was really pleased with the card

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for Looking



2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Nicky, Loving the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Sue

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Super kewt card! I love the fact that the giraffe follows through everywhere. Thanks for sharing at Crafting With An Attitude and hope to see you again. Good luck.

- Khushboo Gandhi, DT

http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

Inspiration Destination, DT
Craft Your Passion, DT
Crafting With An Attitude, DT
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
Simply Create Too, DT
Get Creative, DT
Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT